Tuesday 9 September 2014

✪ IGNITED ✪ J. KENNER ✪ Most Wanted #3 ✪


©  Bianca  ✰ 



J. KENNER - IGNITED
 • Most Wanted Series #3
• 272 pages
• Release Date: 9 September 2014
• Book #2 Heated was released out 3 June 2014
• Book #1 Wanted was released in January 2014

★★★★★
5 Stars

 
For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Release Me comes an all-new erotic series of three enigmatic and powerful men, and the striking women who can bring them to their knees.

He promised to take me as far as I could goand I wanted to go to the edge.

My whole life has been a cover, a con, a lie. I was born into the grift, raised on the thrill of playing someone I
m not. As a rule, I never let anyone get too closeuntil Cole August makes it impossible for me to stay away.

Cole is tough, sexy, and intensely loyal, yet his secrets are dark and his scars run deep. Not many women can handle his past, or the truth behind his fierce demands. But something about him beckons me
and our desire is a game I must play.

I know he
s dangerous, that even his touch is trouble, but what is passion without a little risk?



We all remember Kat & Cole from the previous two books.

Cole is one of our three hot guys ☺

...and all I wanted was to taste him.

Three of Chicago's most famous (infamous) businessmen.
Cole and Tyler just opened a new Gallery - Cole is an artist himself.

Art was his passion...

He didn't have the best life growing up. There were gangs and bad decisions, but he left all that behind and is now, among other things,  (like owning a strip-club )



a very rich gallery owner.


Kat is the best friend of Angelina - our first books' heroine.
She's been raised by her con-artist Dad and other than the money she earns from working at a coffee shop - non of her savings have come from legal jobs.
But now she's finally willing to grow up and put down roots - like get a better job - buy a house etc....

And .... she wants Cole.

 I'd really come here for one purpose, and one purpose only: to finally and completely get Cole August's attention - and then get him in my bed.

She's always been interested in him - but she doesn't do relationships - she doesn't really do sex either. Battery operated boyfriends are much easier - and they don't remind her of the past.


Then I saw him. Raw and carnal, dark and dangerous. I didn't know risk until I met him. Didn't understand danger until I looked into his eyes. Didn't comprehend passion until I felt his touch.



Cole has been attracted to Kat ever since he saw her for the first time years ago.
But he doesn't do love - he would only hurt her. He thinks his past doesn't allow him to have feelings for anyone. That - and his BDSM side - he needs to receive and inflict pain to be able to live his life relatively anger free.

But Kat is not scared of that side of him - she even looks forward to experience everything with Cole.

"You're mine when I paint you, Kat. Mine to touch, mine to stroke, mine to see."



But then her father suddenly shows up in Chicago - she thought he's out of the criminal life - but he's knee-deep in a Mafia-related mess and he needs his daughter's help.
And Kat only knows one guy who could help her now.
What will happen to Kat & Cole?
Will there be a HEA?
Will everybody die at the end?
o.O
Or will there be a horrible Cliffhanger?



I'M NOT TELLING YOU THAT OF COURSE...

l don't want to spoil anything
OK - no Cliffy - because it's the last book in the series ;)
 _________________________________________________________

 

Great Book!
I really enjoyed the first two books in the series - and we always saw little glimpses of Kat and Cole and now we finally get to read their story!

I liked that we don't have this back and forth that's so typical in romance novels.
Both Kat and Cole know from the very beginning that they want each other.
Cole only thinks he's no good for her. But still - they start something right away.
And that something is verrry sexy ☺☺



I loved how the two of them fit together and how, after everything they had to live through, they finally found the one person on the planet that's their other half.
♥♥♥♥♥

We have LOTS of sexy scenes. I really love that. I always see people complaining about too much sex in erotic romances??? WTF?



Do not stop putting SEX in my sexy romances!!!!

And of course there was a little bit of supsense and we had our moving and sad scenes.

And we met Evan & Tyler and their girls Angie & Sloane gain ☺
AND we even had a few minutes with our beloved Damien Stark and his Nikki ☺☺☺

IGNITED was a really great erotic Romance - you will sooo fall in love with Cole August!

Now I can't wait to read whatever Julie Kenner comes up with next! AKA the Stark International Series!
Book #1 SAY MY NAME will be out 7 April 2015 ☺






LiNKS TO THE BOOK AND AUTHOR

STALK J. KENNER ON:

facebookgoodreadshomepage twitter



J. Kenner is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Release Me, Claim Me, and Complete Me. She spent more than ten years as a litigator in Southern California and central Texas, using her rare free time to indulge in her passion of writing. She lives in Texas with her husband and daughters.