Friday 3 April 2015

✤ Redemption ✤ Jaimie Roberts ✤ #5StarReview



© Bianca  


JAIMIE ROBERTS - REDEMPTION
Deviant #2
• release date 3 April 2015
• 400 pages
★★★★★
5 Stars


How could anyone move on from a betrayal so devastating, it cut down to the bone and rooted itself deep within? You could never forgive such heartache

Or could you?

From the moment Tyler was six, she fell in love with that cocky eight-year-old boy with the black spiky hair, captivating blues eyes, and scruffy uniform. From the moment he punched a boy for hurting her, Tyler knew there was no going back. They were always meant to be together...

Always.

Then everything changed. The stage was set like a tragic Shakespearean play, and Tyler’s and Dean’s world
as they knew ithad ended.

Or had it?

Tyler

My name was Jessica now. I faked my own death, changed my identity, and moved thousands of miles across the ocean just to escape the one man I would never get out of my heart. I had a four-year-old son I adored more than anything in the world. On one fateful, horrific night, the life I knew disappeared in the blink of an eye. I left people behind. People I cared about. People I would never forget. People I loved.

But had I truly moved on?

No one said leaving behind the one man you had loved since you were six would be easy. I lived life day-to-day. I even met a man and tried to settle down. Evan was a man any woman would desire. So why could I not love him the way he obviously loved me? Why couldn’t I move past the dark-haired, blue-eyed boy who consumed my every thought? I may have left him, but he had never truly left me.

I could never love another man. Dean made sure of that the day he breezed into my life. I was only half a woman now. I had been broken and bruised by the one man I thought I could always love and trust. How could I let go of something like that? I suppose I just had to. I was just getting by with each day that passed. I was coping. I was managing, and that was keeping me from falling apart.

But then disaster struck again. And it was on that day


Everything changed.

Dean

You can’t hide forever, Tyler. I will always be hunting you, always be searching, and will never give up. If there was ever one certainty in your life, it was that. You slipped through my fingers, not once but twice. You took my heart with you when you left me that day. No amount of alcohol, women, or punching bags would block you from my mind. You couldn’t be dead. I wouldn’t allow you to be dead. You’re out there somewhere. I must congratulate you that you had evaded me for this long. You always were a smart girl. How could I not have fallen in love with you? You did escape me this time, but I will find you, Tyler. I promise you that. And when that day comes


I will finally make you MINE.




Four years ago Tyler left her job and her parents behind - she faked her own death, to make a safe life for herself and her unborn child - away from her baby-Daddy. The man she fell in love with when she was only six years old.

(After not seeing him for 15 years, he suddenly came back into her life - to stalk her - to punish her - to make her suffer, just like he suffered for what she did to him. Only nothing back then was her fault.)

Now, four years later - almost ready to start a new happy life with another man (who she likes a lot, but can't really love like some other not-to-be-mentioned guy), disaster strikes again.
Her son is sick.
Totally scared for her boy she calls her parents back in England, so that they can come and be there for her and Jeremy....but of course Dean has tapped their phones and is now following them to Washington.

Dean never believed that Tyler died. He always felt that she's out there somehwere - and he wants her back.

Tyler - now called Jessica - sends her boy back to the hotel with her parents, so that her stalker will not find out about him - should he watch her house...which he does of course.

And he doesn't stop watching and talking and begging and flirting with her. He wants her back - and he will do everything in his power to convince her to give him another chance.


She never stopped loving him - but he did so much to hurt her - she's scared that he will bring too much danger into her and Jeremy's lives.


WILL HAPPEN TO TYLER & DEAN & JEREMY??
WILL THEY GET THEIR HEA???
WILL THERE BE A CLIFFHANGER o.O


OR WILL EVERYBODY DIE AT THE END?


NOPE - I'm not telling you . . . ________________________________________________________




 

I REALLY ENJOYED THE BOOK!!!

I was soo looking forward to reading it... Book #1 had a pretty horrible Cliffhanger and now we're finally back with our darling Stalker Dean ☺

First I was shocked that it's now four years later...poor Dean - he was left behind for such a long time :(
But now here's his chance to prove to Tyler that he can be the guy she fell in love with so many years ago... and he does his best to prove it to her - in very funny and verrrrry sexy ways ☺

We also get to hear a cute side-story about Dean's right-hand-man/buddy Jimmy and Tyler's friend Tara ...

And of course Tyler and Dean's little boy Jeremy is sooo cute and smart and it was so adorable to watch him with his Dad ☺

But of course we also have some very suspensy moments and some a few moments where Dawson and I shed some (ok, lots of) tears!!

Lots of very sexy and very funny scenes ... like the way Jimmy and Dean call each other the most ridiculous names!!!
And of course we might have a little trouble with toilet paper again!! ☺




This book had everything I need in my Stalker-Romances ☺

Not so much stalking anymore ☺
EROTIC SCENES
SUSPENSY SCENES
FRUSTRATING SCENES
VERY SAD & MOVING SCENES
CUTE & FUNNY SCENES

I REALLLLY LOVED REDEMPTION....
I couldn't put it down - you just have to know how it ends!!! If Dean & Tyler will finally get their HEA!


If you like really hot & funny & suspensy Romances with a #SexyFormerStalkerGuy - GO AND BUY THE BOOK!!!!
And this time - with Jimmy - we even have TWO of those guys


LINKS TO THE BOOK & AUTHOR








STALK JAIMIE ON:



Loving life, writing, and fictional book boyfriends!! ;)