Friday 29 May 2015

✪ Revue ✪ KM Golland ✪


     


He was on a collision course.
I had paved my way
He answered to no one.
I respected authority
He wanted me.
I despised him
He didn
t take no for an answer.
... NO!

When freelance photographer, Corinne Lee, is required to visually document the nationwide tour of Wild Nights Male Revue, she finds herself in a world of near-naked, testosterone-fuelled men on stage
not her photographic muse of choice. She also finds herself in the arms of Josh, the revues star performer.

Josh Adams thrives on the limelight, the stage and, most of all, the attention of women who endlessly throw themselves at him. He dances sex, speaks sex, breathes sex
is sex! Josh lives for sex, but never with the same woman.

When both opinionated and headstrong characters are closely thrust together in a lust-ridden and sexually-charged environment, which of the two will break first?
Will Josh realise that Corinne could be the exception to his
no strings rule? Or will Corinne let go of the fantasy of finding Mr One and Only?


ARC received for an honest review

Corinne Lee has just scored every woman's dream job - 12 weeks on the road photographing the sexy men of Wild Nights Male Review - what woman (or many a man) with a heartbeat wouldn't jump at the chance?

Admit it, you would jump right on that tour bus, right?

Yep, dream job alright.  Until Cori meets resident man-whore Josh Adams.

You know when you are reading,  and you come across one of those characters that just does you head in?  You sit there and they frustrate you so much, that you clench your fists, want to throw your kindle across the room, you yell at your screen?

That was how I felt about Josh.  I wanted to knee him in the balls then kiss the sh*t out of him.  What a frustrating douche of a man he is at times - well, most of the time.

To say the attraction between Cori and Josh is intense would be underplaying it.  It is electric, it is unmissable.  And you just know that it is going to be one hell of a ride.

I adore Cori and know that not many women could be strong enough to resist all that sexy testosterone.  And those boys really need to learn a few boundaries.  I was mortified for her at times when they pushed things a little too far.

Josh - gah!  Just when you think this guy has changed his man-whoring way, BOOM, back he goes.  My heart just breaks, not just for Cori but for Josh too.  I just want him to get his crap together!

I loved the rest of the guys in the troupe.  They are all sweet and caring - but such men!  I do hope we get more of their stories.

I could not put Revue down once I started, and I am looking forward to what Ms Golland gives us next.