Thursday 3 September 2015

♫ Secret Confessions: Backstage #1: Chase ♫ KM Golland ♫



  

An All-Access pass to Sex, Love, and Rock N Roll. Because what happens on tour doesnt always stay on tour

From
Australia to the World

Chicago. The last stop of their wildly successful US tour sees Australias biggest rock band, The Screaming Tuesdays, in sultry, summer-time Chicago to play two sold-out shows. But the stage is not where the action is, and no one knows what goes on behind the scenes...

Chase needs this concert hes had a bad day, a bad week, a bad month. When he arrives at the venue to discover that hes left his ticket behind, its just one more item on a long list of ways his life sucks. Until a stunning brunette steps in to save the day, and the summer night gets a whole lot steamier



 ARC received for an honest review

Anyone who knows me knows how I love my rock stars.  But this series is a little different, not just focusing on the hot sexy rockers, but also on those around them.

This is the first of 6 installments, one released weekly.

Chase and Jess' story is hot hot hot.  I mean Chase is a dirty, dirty boy - and I loved it!

They have both had a crappy week and are off to see their favourite band.  When their worlds collide, there is some serious sparkage. And what they do with that sparkage...
 
Let's just say that I will never look at those dark nooks and crannies around an entertainment centre the same ever again...EVER!

Ms Golland draws you into the concert scene, the music, the atmosphere, the pure, lust driven feelings between our MCs. For such a little story, it sure does pack a lot of punch!  But it left me wanting - wanting, no needing to know what happens after this one night.

Chase is a quick, sexy read, and a great start to this serial series.  

Bring on next week's installment - Josh, by Eden Summers.








I'm an author. I am married. I am a mother of two adorable little people. I'm a bookworm, craftworm, movieworm, and sportsworm. I'm also a self-confessed shop-aholic, tea-aholic, car-aholic, and choc-aholic. 

Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, K.M. Golland studied law and worked as a conveyancer before putting her career on hold to raise her children. She then traded her legal work for her love of writing and found her dream career.