Friday 16 October 2015

★ My Star, My Love ★ Natasha Boyd ★ An Eversea Holiday Novella ★

© Bianca ✰ 



NATASHA BOYD - MY STAR, MY LOVE
• 100 pages
• an Eversea Holiday Novella
• re-release of the novella released on 4 November 2014




★★★★★
5 Stars

 


My Star, My Love

By Natasha Boyd

Movie star, Jack Eversea, has decided to brave his history with England and take the love of his life, Keri Ann Butler, home to meet his mother for Christmas.  He’s been back in California and Keri Ann’s been busy with art school, and they are desperate to spend three weeks together over the Holidays.
But Jolly Old England does weird things to Jack. And despite his super sweet “twelve days of Christmas” gift giving, Keri Ann can’t quite work out if he’s about to propose or regrets bringing her home.  Is he still questioning whether she can handle a few paparazzi, or is he doubting Keri Ann’s commitment to their future?
The magnetic couple is back in a fun, sometimes poignant, but super sexy story about acceptance, building a future, and how to make love quietly in a creaky old house with one’s mother down the hall.



Jack and Keri Ann have been together for a while now, but they haven't seen each other for over two weeks. Jack had business in Los Angeles and Keri Ann was busy with school.
But now they're back together - on their way to England, to spend a few weeks celebrating the holidays with Jack's mom.
But something seems to trouble Jack. Is it the fact that he's back in England? Is he not so sure about their relationship anymore??? Read it to find out ☺

........

I absolutely LOVED this little novella!
How can anything be better than Jack Eversea smelling like cinnamon and pinetrees???
The whole atmosphere was so adorably romantic and christmassy.
And Christmas didn't stop this story from being incredibly sexy too!!
I loved the presents Jack had for Keri Ann....little surprises every day.



We had funny moments, cute moments, very moving moments...
Dawson and I...we might have cried a little here and there...or rather, everwhere ☺



This was the perfect holiday novella about our darlings Jack and Keri Ann and there's LOTS of room for MANY more novellas in the future ☺☺☺
(just my humble opinion ☺)



 I LOVED IT!!!!





EXCERPT


My Star, My Love by Natasha Boyd


When Jack kissed, it was a melody rushing through me. The build of a chorus that thrummed in my blood and beat in my chest, my body at one with the resonance as it built, layer upon layer, like a song one could feel more than hear.
I didnt just taste the sweet almond and coffee taste on his tongue that rode like white caps on the flavor that was uniquely Jack. I was in the cathedral of Jack. His presence surrounded me with perfect architecture to take the burning want he created with every slide of his mouth and every tightening of his hands holding me to him, soaring and whipping around me until I was trembling with the force of it. And flying along side it. Along side him.


LINKS TO THE NOVELLA & AUTHOR

description



Get Eversea (Eversea book #1) for only $0.99!!
*Offer valid for a limited time*


EVERSEA 1+2







STALK NATASHA ON:


FACEBOOK | HOMEPAGE | GOODREADS | TWITTER
  


Natasha Boyd is a writer with a background in marketing and public relations. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, and lives in the coastal Carolina Lowcountry, complete with Spanish moss, alligators and mosquitoes the size of tiny birds.  She has a husband, two sons and a cat named Tuna.  Eversea is her first full-length novel.