Friday 26 February 2016

✜ Jaimie Roberts ✜ Luca - Because You're Mine ✜ Sicilian Mafia #2 ✜



© Bianca  
JAIMIE ROBERTS - LUCA
(Because You're Mine)

• release date 26 February 2016
• Book 2 in the Sicilian Mafia Series
★★★★★
4.9 Stars



Murderous thoughts. Those are what I had once Isabella walked through the door and revealed to me who she was. I needed an escape. An escape from my thoughts, an escape from the hurt, and an escape from ... him.

I was a broken woman, but I was never going to break my resolve. I grew up being a fighter because I had to. No man could ever bring me down... Not even Luca.

But, I had to admit, I never thought my heart would break as much as it did that day. Of course, I fled, but I was a fool to think he would ever let me go. He always told me I was his ... no matter what the cost. He was determined to keep me
regardless of the lengths he had to go to reach his goal. He was like a moth to my flame, a tattoo carved into my heart. I could never escape his pull.

I may have evaded him, but I knew it would just be a matter of time. Once he inevitably caught up with me, there would be no going back.

However, no matter what I had expected
or even imaginedabsolutely nothing could have prepared either of us for what happened next...

Book #2 start exactly where the first one ended: Everything could've been all happy endish with Clara & Luca, but suddenly his WIFE Isabella is standing in front of Clara at the Castle!
How dare Luca not tell her he was married and make her THE OTHER WOMAN!!!!?
Luca still has to be in bed after being almost killed, so it's pretty easy for Clara to escape to Scotland for a while. She's really mad at him.
But of course he follows her...

Lots of things happen after the two of them finally stop fighting.
Luca's wife and the hopefully fast divorce is only the least of their problems.



WILL HAPPEN TO CLARA & LUCA??
WILL THEY GET THEIR HEA???
WILL EVERYBODY SURViVE THiS BOOK???


 

WILL THERE BE A CLIFFHANGER o.O



NOPE, I'm not telling you ☺ 



no Cliffy ;)

 ___________________________________________________







GREAT 2nd BOOK!!!


I already mentioned this in my review for the first book....I'm not the biggest fan of Mafia Romances...but I'm a fan of whatever Jaimie writes, so I had to read it....
And I loved it...
This 2nd one was so much better than the first book in my opinion - it was just ... MORE...
(well aside from the torture scenes - I wouldn't have minded a slightly youth appropriate version of that! ☺)

I love how Luca is soo adorably in love with Clara and how he thinks he's in control!!! Cute...

Lots of sexytimes in this book....


and suspensy and funny and weird and crazy and adorable and verrry sad moments.... everything you need in your romances!

If you like sexy & super-exciting Mafia Romances...
GO AND READ THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!

LINKS TO THE BOOK & AUTHOR






 BOOK #1



STALK JAIMIE ON:



Jaimie Roberts was born in London, but moved to Gibraltar in 2001. She is married with two sons, and in her spare time, she writes.
In June 2013, Jaimie published her first book, Take a Breath, with the second released in November 2013. With the reviews, Jaimie took time out to read and learn how to become a better writer. She gets tremendous enjoyment out of writing, and even more so from the feedback she receives.