Sunday 21 February 2016

✪ A Reason To Live (Reason #3) ✪ CP Smith ✪






WARNING: Author believes in soul mates and insta-love, proceed with caution if you're not a romantic at heart.

Love's greatest cure is salvation of one
s soul.

Shane Sherman has a problem. Well, two, actually. One has auburn hair and pale-green eyes, and the other? . . . Is a secret. One he doesn't want to talk about. But all that changes when Sage comes to town.

Sage Sloan is being stalked. So she runs to Trails End and the bravest man her sister said she'd ever met. Sergeant Shane Sherman.

Sparks fly, tempers flare, and bears misbehave as Shane and Sage find a way to coexist in Trails End. That is, until a killer comes to call. Then all bets are off. Shane isn't about to lose his saving grace.


This is the third and final book in the Reason Series. I highly recommend you read books one and two before "A Reason To Live."

Rated R for sexual content and language and M for Maxine.







ARC received for an honest review

Ok, so this right here was me when I woke up to find A Reason to Live waiting on my kindle
I have been along this amazing journey with CP Smith since she was writing her first book, A Reason To Breathe.  And each and every book has gotten better.

A Reason To Live is no different.

Shane and Sage are connected in a way the nobody would want.  Both emotionally broken, they have found their way to each other through horrible circumstances.

And what should be the worst thing for each of them could be their salvation.

Oh, my heart broke over and over for Shane.  The things he has seen.  The guilt he feels.  I could physically feel the weight he was carrying as I read.  It felt like a rock had been placed on my chest at times.

Sage is amazing.  After what she has been through, after what she is going through she is strong and willful and just plain amazing.  And just there for Shane, whether he wants her there or not.

I adored that, being set in Trails End, we got lots more of characters I have grown to love. Max and Mia and her bears.  Maxine and her antics - Passion Party Poker anyone?
We also get more where it all began, in Gunnison with Jack and Jenn. Good to see things are still as crazy with them!

There is also a good dose of suspsense that will have your heart racing, before you fall completely and utterly in love with anothe wonderful couple.

It is sad to see the Reasons series, come to an end, but I am looking forward to whatever Ms Smith brings us next.

I hope it is not too long before she brings us our next heartwarming story.