Monday 3 April 2017

✪ Bossed ✪ Sloane Howell ✪


Releases 28th March 2017




Hes the boss. But shes ready to take charge.

In this provocative and sexy* office romance, a cheeky new hire tempts a hotshot sports agent to mix business with pleasure.


Jenny: Job interviews are a bitch under the best of circumstances, but when your potential boss is the world
s biggest prick, thats when you should simply walk away. Its just that I need this job so badlyand Im mesmerized by Ethan Masons piercing gaze. Men like him arent supposed to exist in real life. But under the tailored suits and GQ looks, Ethan simmers with barely restrained ambition. And no matter how hard I work to fight the attraction, Im going to get burned.

Ethan: You don
t become a top agent without learning how to close a deal. I always get whator whoI want, by staying cool and in command. Then Jenny Jackson walks into my office with her lush curves and screw you attitude and blows away my intentions of keeping things professional. All I can think about is exploring the perfect body hidden beneath those conservative clothes or shutting her saucy mouth with one hot kiss. Jennys worth breaking the rules overif I can convince her to break the rules for me.

*By sexy, we mean sexy. Like, 18+ sexy.


 

ARC received for an honest review

Have you made an appointment to meet Ethan Mason on 28th March 2017?

If you haven't you should! 

Jenny Jackson needs a job.  Ethan Mason is the jerk interviewing her.

Boy do the sparks fly between them.  From their first meeting to the last, I couldn't get enough of this pair.  The bite. The snark. The sexual tension between them is off the charts.

I loved the way they bounced of each other, how they brought the worst out in each other (yes, worst, not best lol). And how they can't ignore the attraction to each other.

Both Jenny and Ethan are likeable (though Jenny irked me a couple of times when things happened, but I got over that pretty quickly).  The story is well written, well paced and kept me reading in one sitting.

There are great secondary characters, some who we will meet more of in the next book.  And I can't wait.

Bossed has become the favourite of the Sloane Howell books I have read, and I can't wait for more.